Centerfire Systems Information and Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All information is secure and private. We do NOT sell information.
- Items available on the website may NOT be available in our catalog.
- Items on this site require proof of age over 21 years old. Before your order will be processed, you will be required to agree to a statement verifying that you are 21 years or older and that there are no local laws prohibiting the purchase of that item. If you do not agree, we cannot process the order.
- All products listed are limited quantities.
- Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings not available on credit or debit card orders. This amount will be added to credit/debit orders after submission.
- No returns after 10 days; all returned goods will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- We do not accept international orders.
- Items left in shopping carts will be cleared in seven days.
- A charge of $4.50 for an Adult Signature is required on any order which includes a firearm. This charge is only added once per order, regardless of the number of guns.
- Orders placed before Noon EST will usually ship the following business day by 1 p.m.
- We ship using both UPS and USPS Priority Mail, depending upon items being ordered; all ammunition must be shipped UPS. Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories will always ship via USPS Priority Mail. Packages larger than the allowable dimensions or weight of the USPS will be shipped via UPS Ground.
- Backordered items will be shipped out as soon as possible. To check on item availability, please call our customer service department: 1-800-950-1231 (Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET).
- Shipping charges will be applied when your order is processed through Centerfire Systems. To estimate your shipping charges, please view our shipping chart.
- Our pickup door is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover. The 3% cash savings is not available on credit or debit card orders and will be added after the checkout process.
- Personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders are also accepted. When paying with one of these methods, please contact Centerfire Systems for an exact total before mailing payment by calling 1-800-950-1231 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also accept Check Fax payments. Please download the form and fax to 859-873-1842: Check Fax Form (PDF)
Purchasing a Firearm from Us
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Put your FFL dealer's name, address, and phone number in the “SHIP TO” fields of the order form. Your name, address, phone number, etc., will go in the “BILL TO” fields of the order form.
- You or your dealer will need to send us a copy of the dealer's FFL and also include your Centerfire Systems’ order number. You can send this by mail, fax or email.
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL dealer, who will need to do a background check before the transfer. Transfer fees may apply.
About FFL Dealers
- An FFL dealer has completed the necessary paperwork, fees, and background checks to maintain a Federal Firearms License (FFL). Any business that sells firearms must have an FFL, but not all dealers do transfers.
- There are thousands of FFL dealers in the United States. Check your local yellow pages for gun shop and pawn shops to locate one. The dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. Fees can vary so check with the FFL dealer ahead of time to verify that they do transfers, and how much they charge.
CENTERFIRE SYSTEMS INC. •• TOLL FREE 800-950-1231 •• FAX 859-873-1842