Velocity Firearms VMAC .45 ACP Pistol
The Velocity Firearms VMAC .45 100-Series Pistol is a descendant of the famous Military Armament Corporation ( MAC 10 ) machine pistol manufactured in the early 1980s. Like the MAC 10, these semi-automatic versions are made of a formed sheet metal lower receiver containing the trigger mechanism and square tube upper receiver, housing the barrel and bolt assembly. The magazine well is incorporated in the pistol grip. It uses the recoil bolt design. This weapon accepts modified grease gun mags and has a mag capacity of 30 rounds. The barrel has an external thread of 7/8" x 9 and accepts many aftermarket extensions and fake suppressors. Fires the hard hitting and plentiful .45 ACP round.
- Manufacturer Part Number: VMAC45-100
- Manufactured by Velocity L.L.C.
- New production
- Uses M3 grease gun 30rd military mags
- Warranty through manufacturer
- Barrel threaded to accept barrel extension
- Recoil bolt design
- Trigger Lock
- (1) 30rd Grease Gun Mag
- 7/8" x 9 thread muzzle
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Overall Length: 10.7 inches
- Overall Height: 6 inches (without magazine)
- Barrel Length: 5.9 inches
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate
Steel case ammo recommended. Brass case tends to swell casing when shot and doesn't want to cycle properly.