Swiss M71 Canned Heat - 2-Pack
Designed for use by the Swiss Military for portability and operational security,
it is perfect for heating food and water when a campfire is not an option.
- Includes resealable canned heat, and cooking stand
- 6.6 oz.
- 2.75" tall x 3" diameter (closed)
- Ignites easily and burns steadily
- Can be extinguished and relit as many times as desired until the content is gone
- Great for camping, fishing, hunting, power outages, cookouts, etc.
- Rubber seal inside lid keeps the gelled fuel from leaking or evaporating between uses
- Enough gelled fuel for approximately 2 hours burn time
- Stove can hold up to 25 lbs. of weight during use.
Directions for use
- Remove steel burner from around can
- Remove green cap from top of can and rest can on cap or other heat resistant surface
- Puncture top metal membrane of can and remove to expose gelled fuel
- Rest steel burner into rim on top of can
- Light gelled fuel
To End Use
- Knock burner from top of can
- Rest green cap on can to extinguish flame
- Retighten cap and nest can inside burner