PLEASE NOTE: SIGHTS ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED WITH THIS RIFLE.
Some pictures may show the sight, but it is not included.
M10X Elite AK-47 7.62x39 with 30rd Magazine
M+M, Inc. introduces the most advanced M10 platform rifle ever offered, featuring innovations never before incorporated in an M10 rifle design. The rifle is 100% engineered and manufactured in the United States.
The innovations include
- Floated nitrided barrel -- Result of floated joint at gas cylinder and gas block will improve accuracy on almost any firearm.
- Ambidextrous charging handle and safety lever
- Aluminum forearm cover with full-length mil spec and anodized picatinny rail -- The rails are compatible with the Magpul M-LOK system accessories. The full-length picatinny rail means optics can be mounted anywhere on the length of the extrusion (scout scopes are mounted forward.) Lots of air apertures lends to a cooler-running gun.
- Fully integrated upper receiver -- Eliminates guide rail rivets, and allows for stronger, stiffer guide rails to be used, reducing a point of failure, and enhancing the accuracy of the rifle.
- Proprietary recoil reducing compensator -- Designed to reduce recoil and help to control muzzle climb in rapid firing.
- Hinged lower receiver -- Opens like an AR for ease of cleaning and repair, whether at home or in the field.
Less obvious features to the new M10X Elite are
- Five position adjustable gas valve (including off position)
- Recoil spring has been eliminated and its function integrated into piston return spring
- Castling feature allows for stronger rigidity and weight reduction in the rifle assembly
- Plunger-style ejector assures even ejection pattern regardless of the load of rounds used
- Reduced-mass piston reduces weight
- 16.5" Barrel Length
- Machined Upper Receiver
- Machined Bolt Carrier
- Nitrided Finish
- Hogue Pistol Grip
- Phoenix Tech Kicklite Recoil Reducing Shaft with Magpul CTR® Stock
- 7.62x39 Caliber Magazine