Ruger LCP II .380 ACP
- Compact at just 5.17" long and 3.71" tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Short, crisp trigger pull with single-action feel.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- .380 ACP
- 2.75" barrel
- 5.17" overall length
- 3.71" height
- Weighs 10.6 oz.
- 1:16" right hand twist
- 6 grooves
- Blued finish
- New trigger with integrated safety
- New grip - wider at the rear, plus better texturing
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Blued alloy steel slide and barrel
- Black, high-performance glass-filled nylon frame/stock/grips
- Last-round hold-open
- Loaded chamber view port
- 6rd magazine
- Pocket holster
- Finger grip extension floorplate
- Flat magazine floorplate
Note: Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.